This weeks welcomes National Breastfeeding week; a campaign which highlights the benefits of breastfeeding; promotes support and encourages social acceptance. I have breastfed my youngest two children and as I enter my 13th month breastfeeding Baby Girl, I reflect on my amazing breasting journey - the tough times; the beautiful moments; the sense of achievement and memories to cherish.
Breastfeeding my girls will stay with me forever and I am extremely grateful those who supported me, helped me and I feel very privileged to have been able to feed my girls for as long as I have.
To celebrate National breastfeeding week I have teamed up with 5 other fabulous bloggers and we are hosting some amazing breast essentials giveaways throughout the week.
Be sure to check out:
Lauren at Real Housewife of Suffolk who will be giving away a Medela Breast Care Set. Luschka at Diary of a First Child who is giving away a Medela Swing. Katie at Chubs and Love is giving away a Thrupenny Bits pillow. Rachel at Three years and Home is giving away a babasling and Kimberley at Ruby Plus Lottie is giving away a breastvest!
I am giving away a gorgeous Bravado Nursing bra. I am a massive fan of Bravado as you can read in some reviews I wrote whilst I was pregnant with Baby Girl, so I know you are going to LOVE this prize!
"A good nursing bra is a must-have for any mum planning to breastfeed. Not only does it offer great support, it allows baby quick and easy access to the breast. Bravado’s best-selling Body Silk Seamless bra is smooth, supportive and exceptionally comfortable. It comes in a selection of bright and neutral colours and best of all can be converted into a regular bra once you've finished feeding. £29.70 from John Lewis"
Bravado's Body Silk Seamless bra in their new lush colour; Safari Melon
For your chance to win, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to UK readers only.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter which uses random.org.
- There is one prize as specified in the post. The prize will be sent to the winner directly by the sponsor.
- The winner is final and no correspondence will be looked into.
- All accepted tasks must be completed correctly, or the entry will not be counted. I do check before finalising a winner.
- A cookie may be placed on your computer when commenting & using Rafflecopter.
- This competition will run until 12.00am on 1st July 2013. The closing date is displayed on the widget for your information.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, the winner may be redrawn.