Monday, 24 June 2013

Breast Essentials Competitions! WIN a gorgeous Bravado Nursing Bra!


This weeks welcomes National Breastfeeding week; a campaign which highlights the benefits of breastfeeding; promotes support and encourages social acceptance. I have breastfed my youngest two children and as I enter my 13th month breastfeeding Baby Girl, I reflect on my amazing breasting journey - the tough times; the beautiful moments; the sense of achievement and memories to cherish.

Breastfeeding my girls will stay with me forever and I am extremely grateful those who supported me, helped me and I feel very privileged to have been able to feed my girls for as long as I have.

To celebrate National breastfeeding week I have teamed up with 5 other fabulous bloggers and we are hosting some amazing breast essentials giveaways throughout the week.

Be sure to check out:

Lauren at Real Housewife of Suffolk who will be giving away a Medela Breast Care Set. Luschka at Diary of a First Child  who is giving away a Medela Swing. Katie at Chubs and Love is giving away a Thrupenny Bits pillow. Rachel at Three years and Home is giving away a babasling and Kimberley at Ruby Plus Lottie is giving away a breastvest!



I am giving away a gorgeous Bravado Nursing bra.  I am a massive fan of Bravado as you can read in some reviews I wrote whilst I was pregnant with Baby Girl, so I know you are going to LOVE this prize!
"A good nursing bra is a must-have for any mum planning to breastfeed. Not only does it offer great support, it allows baby quick and easy access to the breast. Bravado’s best-selling Body Silk Seamless bra is smooth, supportive and exceptionally comfortable. It comes in a selection of bright and neutral colours and best of all can be converted into a regular bra once you've finished feeding. £29.70 from John Lewis"

Bravado's Body Silk Seamless bra in their new lush colour; Safari Melon

For your chance to win, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below.


Terms and conditions
  • This competition is open to UK readers only.
  • The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter which uses random.org.
  • There is one prize as specified in the post. The prize will be sent to the winner directly by the sponsor.
  • The winner is final and no correspondence will be looked into.
  • All accepted tasks must be completed correctly, or the entry will not be counted. I do check before finalising a winner.
  • A cookie may be placed on your computer when commenting & using Rafflecopter.
  • This competition will run until 12.00am on 1st July 2013. The closing date is displayed on the widget for your information.
  • If the winner does not respond within 7 days, the winner may be redrawn.
  • As per my privacy policy, by entering this giveaway you give permission for your name & email address to be used for mailing list purposes by the sponsor, where applicable. If you do not wish for this to happen, please email me by the closing date.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...