Exciting times! Baby Girl is only 8 months old (nearly) but she already adores Waybuloo; just like her big Sister did when she was little.
I couldn't wait for the launch of George at Asda's exclusive baby clothing range and finally, a few weeks ago, I bought Baby Girl the cutest little pair of pyjamas (£6) and a set of 2 bodysuits (also £6)
Left: De Li Waybuloo Pyjamas (£6) Right: Lilac De Li short sleeve bodysuit; also comes with a pink and white striped long sleeved Bodysuit (Not pictured, £6)
The delightful characters from CBeebies’ long-running pre-school series Waybuloo – The Piplings - have stepped off the screen and onto a gorgeous new clothing range of Baby Essentials for Asda, available in-store and online at George.com from January 2013.
Developed for George by Paul Dennicci Limited, the soft and snuggly range of baby clothes consist of four colourful styles for the very youngest Waybuloo fans, including sleepsuits, hooded towels, pyjamas and bodysuits all at great value, for ages 0 to 24 months and for both girls and boys.
Based in the magical, make-believe world of Nara, Waybuloo has been a much-loved CBeebies’ brand since its launch in 2009. The show follows the gentle adventures of the four loveable Piplings – Yojojo, De Li, Nok Tok and Lau Lau – as they go in search of adventure and happiness with their young human friends, The “Cheebies”.
Fiona Lambert, Brand Director for George said:
“Trusted by parents and adored by children, Waybuloo is a proven and enduring pre-school hit with a loyal following. We’re confident that this beautiful collection, available exclusively at George, will be a huge hit with the show’s youngest fans and their parents. George is number one for kidswear and our range of character clothes plays a huge part in this. We are proud to be the first clothing brand to bring the much-loved characters from Waybuloo to our ranges. Our customers know they can trust George to give them a large selection of kids’ favourites characters at affordable prices.”
Hi Hi Bodysuit set, £6
You can see the whole range here
I have to say I absolutely love the range. The prices are so low but the quality and detail are outstanding. I love that the 2 piece pyjamas have feet in the trousers; Baby Girl will NOT keep socks on, so this makes sure her feet stay warm. The bodysuits are a nice size; not skimpy at all, and the popper fastenings are of a high standard. Importantly, they wash very well and keep their shape.
George have kindly offering some of the range as prizes that YOU can WIN! Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to enter!
There are 5 prizes!
1st Prize consists of Waybuloo vests, a hooded towel, soft toy and a book, and then 4 runners up will each receive a book and babygro or vest (3-6 months only)
Hooded Towels, £5 each
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to UK readers only.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter which uses random.org.
- There are FIVE prizes as specified in the post. The prizes will be sent to the winners directly from the sponsor.
- The winners will randomly receive either a boys or girls set in age 3-6 months.
- The winner is final and no correspondence will be looked into.
- All accepted tasks must be completed correctly, or the entry will not be counted. I do check before finalising a winner.
- A cookie may be placed on your computer when commenting & using Rafflecopter.
- This competition will run until 12.01am EST on 1st March 2013. The closing date is displayed on the widget for your information.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days, the competition will be re-drawn.