Thursday, 7 February 2013

Valentines with Hotel Chocolat


I love receiving chocolate on Valentines Day. I'm not into the whole spending a fortune thing, but I do like spending a nice evening with Hubby;  a lovely meal, glass of wine and DVD with chocolate cuddled up on the sofa. That's a perfect Valentines evening for me.

The chocolate does need to be special though - I am a bit of a choccy snob.  I absolutely adore Hotel Chocolat and I have been sent the most gorgeous chocolate Valentines Day gift - Hotel Chocolat's Open your Heart to me gift (£25) 

Just look at how amazing this is; I would be utterly delighted to receive this as a gift.


The gift set contains a beautiful 40% milk hollow chocolate heart which hides 8 milk, dark and white chocolate hearts; each beautifully finishes with splashes of hot pink and purple - so gorgeous!!!



The milk chocolate heart is to die for on it's own; the chocolate is so creamy, and literally melts in the mouth. Perfect for sharing with someone special or for treating yourself during some well-deserved 'Me time'. 

The artisan heart chocolates look almost too lovely to eat; with 4 luscious flavours, you won't want to share. Enjoy 2 of each of Dark mousse, Strawberry swoon, Caramel praline and my personal favourite, Lemon Berry Tart. All delicious; all very special. 

Why not have a look on The Hotel Chocolat website, where you can find even more gorgeous Valentine gift ideas.

Whether you are a loved-up couple, single, or hoping to find someone special; have a wonderful Valentines Day.

xx




Disclosure: I was sent the mentioned product in return for an honest review.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...