Monday, 11 February 2013

Dressing pretty with Bonmarche



One of my favourite outfits to wear at the moment is a gorgeous print blouse either dressed up with smart trousers or pencil skirt and heels or dressed down for the school run and days out with the kids with a pair of skinny jeans and pretty pumps. 

A beautiful blouse or shirt should be on every ladies wardrobe staple check-list; it's such a versatile item of clothing. Keep it simple with block colours and finish it with gorgeous accessories or choose a seasonal print for a head-turning look. 

I've been browsing ladies blouses at Bonmarche and I just love the choice available there. Valentines Day is fast approaching (closely followed by my Wedding Anniversary and Mothers Day) so I've been looking for a couple of really nice blouses that I can wear for a date night with Hubby and for a special family day on Mothering Sunday. 

I love these; what do you think?

2 in 1 blouse & camisole - £22.50 (on sale at £15)

David Emanuel Animal Print Blouse - £20 (on sale at £14)

Floral Print Hanky Hem Blouse - £20 (on sale at £6)

Three fabulous blouses; each can be dressed up or down and worn for any occasion. Great for spring too (when it finally gets here!) as you can layer with camisoles and pretty cardies. I am longing for sunshine! I can almost remember what that is! 

I'm thinking the black one for date night, the floral one for Mother's day and the animal-print.....Well, just because! 

Right, I'm off to do some shopping! 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...