Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Idealcases - iPad2 case review



One of my favourite hobbies at the moment is photography; i think it's very easy to fall in love with taking photographs when you have children. There's never a day that goes by when I don't feel the urge to grab the camera; especially with a baby in the house - all those 'firsts' to capture and memories to document.

I adore personalised photo items, whether it be a photobook, a gift or as I am reviewing here today; a case for a gadget. I actually bought my Mum an iPhone case for Christmas. It had a stunning photo of my 4 gorgeous children, and ever since I've been a bit obsessed with them - I've designed one for myself and even Middle Miss has asked for one for her birthday.


It hadn't occurred to me to have a photo cover/case for a 'big gadget' like an iPad. If I'm honest, I didn't even know they existed. When Idealcases were looking for people to review their iPad/phone cases I already had the perfect photo in mind and had designed it in my head long before I'd been selected (as I said, slightly obsessed!)

I logged on to idealcases.com and was amazed at just how simple the cases were to design. I am fairly tech savvy, but even so, there was nothing that seemed difficult at all. It literally took a minutes, and the preview of my newly designed case looked incredible on screen; I couldn't wait for it to arrive. When it did (in good time) I was thrilled. It looked exactly like it did in the preview and I was surprised at the high quality of the case. I chose the clip on hard case in white for the iPad2 which has a matt finish.  I've seen some that are really flimsy and at 29.99 I was expecting a lot from this one - I was not disappointed. The finish and print quality is exceptional and the case itself feels sturdy yet looks sleek when clipped to the iPad, which it did with ease. The fit is snug so it won't fall off, yet it's simple enough to remove if you need to.




There are so many cases to choose from, for your smartphone, tablet, iPod or E-reader; there is something for everyone. You don't have to use just one photo; you can choose several to design a collage using the grid layout and simply uploading the photos from your computer or from social networking sites. If you don't want to use photos or don't like the grid layout, you can use the freestyle feature and create your ideal case from a blank canvas; adding photos, clipart and text. If neither of those float your boat, perhaps you could create a fan art inspired case, choosing from logos, photos, lyrics, slogans, art etc.

Image: IdealCases.com


I am completely delighted with my case, and I think you'll agree that it looks beautiful. I would absolutely recommend Idealcases to anyone. Perfect!

For more information visit www.idealcases.com



Disclosure: I was sent a case free of charge for purposes of this review. My opinions remain honest as always.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...