White Lily Green has teamed up with Andrex® Washlets, a pre-moistened flushable toilet tissue wipe, to help you feel fresh, energised and prepared for any occasion this January. Andrex® Washlets are a great essential to keep you feeling fresh at all times, even when you run out of time to get ready. So whether you are heading from a child’s birthday party to a dinner, or from January sales shopping to a school play, use Andrex® Washlets to help you feel fresh when out and about.
As a Mum of 4, I always need wipes in my bag, and Andrex® Washlets are great for sticky hands, mucky faces and for those endless trips to the loo when you have little ones in tow - They are great for toilet training too (we have used loads!)
Andrex® Washlets is working with TV presenter, documentary maker and writer Dawn O’Porter, on the Clean Campaign that aims to inspire people up and down the country to try Andrex® Washlets and incorporate them into their family’s daily bathroom regime.
Why use Andrex® Washlets Well the answer is quite simple; wet is better than dry and if used in the bathroom, well.... it's more of a wash, than a wipe....which is much nicer, right?
To celebrate the Clean Campaign and to help you feel fresh this winter, Andrex® Washlets is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous pampering gift set, complete with a bath relaxation pack, hand cream, lip balm, hand sanitizer, hairbrush and Andrex® Washlets.
To enter simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below.
To monitor how Dawn is getting on, visit https://www.facebook.com/cleancampaign and sign up to the Clean Campaign yourself!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to UK readers only.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter which uses random.org.
- There is ONE prize consisting of a pampering pack as specified in the post. The prize will be sent to the winner directly from the sponsor.
- The winner is final and no correspondence will be looked into.
- All accepted tasks must be completed correctly, or the entry will not be counted. I do check before finalising a winner.
- A cookie may be placed on your computer when commenting & using Rafflecopter.
- This competition will run until 12.01am EST on 11th February 2013. The closing date is displayed on the widget for your information.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days, the competition will be re-drawn.
Disclosure: I have not been compensated for running this competition. I am a genuine user of the product and want to spread the word.