Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Win a Baking Mad cookbook and some festive cookie cutters


I am a big fan of Baking Mad and have been for a long time now. My favourite has to be the Baking Mad series featuring Eric Lanlard on C4 earlier in the year. I've been browsing the Baking Mad website this morning, and have bookmarked a few Christmas recipes for kids  and I to make in the days leading up to Christmas.

I always get an overwhelming urge to bake over the festive period. I am an avid baker anyway, but I really like to push the boat out over Christmas; baking goodies I might not usually think of making at any other time of the year. I made Christmas pudding truffles one year; those went down quite well!

The children want to make some biscuits and I fancy some homemade mince pies for starters. I'll blog about anything we make in the new year!


I have a copy of a Baking Mad cookbook (British Baking in 2012) and some cute festive cookie cutters to give away to one lucky reader. To enter, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget at the bottom of this post.

If you want to find some more Christmas baking recipes, you can visit the Baking Mad website.


Terms and conditions
  • This competition is open to UK readers only.
  • The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter which uses random.org.
  • There is ONE prize consisting of  a Baking Mad cookbook and some festive cookie cutters which will be sent to the winner by myself.
  • The winner is final and no correspondence will be looked into.
  • All accepted tasks must be completed correctly, or the entry will not be counted. I do check before finalising a winner.
  • A cookie may be placed on your computer when commenting & using Rafflecopter.
  • This competition will run until 12.01am EST on 8th January 2013. The closing date is displayed on the widget for your information.
  • If the winner does not respond within 14 days, the competition will be re-drawn.


Advertorial post for Baking Mad. Please see my Disclosure policy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...