Sunday, 16 December 2012

Oy! Roll-on Deodorant by Green People


Ever since my not-so-little ones started to need to use deodorant, I've worried about the products. I worry about horror stories you read in the media about chemicals in them causing all sorts in later life; so I was really interested when I read a review of Oy! Roll-on deodorant on The Ana Mum Diary a couple of months ago. After reading my comment, Green People kindly contacted me and asked me if I would like a sample for my kids to try.



They have been using it for around a month now, so it's been well 'tried and tested' and this is what we think:

Both Grown Boy and Middle Miss liked the concept. They are both into natural products and as they both have sensitive skin, they are careful what they use so they were intrigued. Especially by the name - Oy! is an hysterical name for a deodorant, apparently. 'No gunk' says it all to kids. It says,'It's healthy, so it's fine.' 

They both liked the smell. It's a lovely, fresh and gentle fragrance of orange and vanilla, it doesn't irritate or leave any stickiness and most important of all. It worked! It kept them fresh all day which is just what you want when you're a tween - no smelly pits!

It's suitable for people who may be prone to eczema and psoriasis and it's free from Aluminium, Parabens, alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol) or artificial fragrances.
  • Soothing and active with long-lasting antibacterial action
  • Made without alcohol and pore-clogging Aluminium
  • Herbal extracts to soothe delicate skin
  • Gentle scent of Orange & Vanilla
  • Made with fairly traded, organic ingredients
Oy! Roll on deodorant is available from Green People for £7.95 for 75ml



Disclosure: I was sent a sample of Oy! for review purposes. My opinions are honest as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...