You may have read my review on NUK's First Choice feeding bottles. I really liked them and I have 2 size 1 (0-6 months) bottles to give away to one lucky reader.
NUK First Choice bottles are designed to be used with First Choice teats. These teats have a specially designed orthodontic shape and extra wide lip support to simulate breast feeding as closely as possible. The NUK Air System helps prevent colic by allowing air to flow into the bottle through a vent. This ensures that no air is swallowed during feeding.
The orthodontic shape of NUK teats are so special because they mimic the shape of a mother's nipple during breastfeeding. This creates an as natural feeding experience as possible. They also mimic the natural sucking action that babies use during breastfeeding, this encourages healthy oral development and this is why all NUK teats are approved by the British Dental Health Foundation. NUK is the only brand to have this accreditation.
All babies are born with under-developed jaws. The mouth, tongue and jaw muscles are then developed by the natural sucking action used in breastfeeding, which makes the baby ‘work’ for his feed. By developing these muscles correctly, there will be sufficient space for correct development of the teeth.
To be in with a chance to win, simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to UK readers only.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter which uses random.org.
- There is ONE prize consisting of two size 1 NUK First Choice feeding bottle which will be sent to the winner by myself.
- The winner is final and no correspondence will be looked into.
- All accepted tasks must be completed correctly, or the entry will not be counted. I do check before finalising a winner.
- A cookie may be placed on your computer when commenting & using Rafflecopter.
- This competition will run until 12.01am EST on 17th January 2012. The closing date is displayed on the widget for your information.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days, the competition will be re-drawn.