Sunday, 4 November 2012

Tunes!!! Pop Party 10 Review



In time for Christmas, Pop Party have released their latest CD with the best songs of the year. Perfect as a stocking filler or to get that Christmas party going with a bang; Pop Party 10 is a must-have buy for Pop music fans of all ages.

Middle Miss was sold at 'Justin Bieber' and 'One Direction' but it's not all for teenie boppers; I'e popped it on my iPod  as I love Fun, Jessie J and Maroon 5 myself!

Track Listing
1. Psy - Gangnam Style (강남스타일)
2. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
3. Maroon 5 - Payphone
4. Tulisa -Young
5. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
6. Justin Bieber -Boyfriend
7. Cheryl - Call My Name
8. Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)
9. Jessie J - Domino
10. will.i.am Feat. Eva Simons - This Is Love
11. Fun Feat. Janelle Monáe -We Are Young
12. The Wanted - Chasing The Sun
13. Rihanna - Where Have You Been
14. Cover Drive - Twilight
15. Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight
16. Katy Perry - Part Of Me
17. Stooshe - Black Heart
18. Conor maynard - Cant say no
19. Alyssa Reid - Alone Again
20. Rizzle Kicks - Mama Do The Hump
21. JLS - Proud
22. The Saturdays - 30 Days


My favourite is 'We Are Young' by Fun Feat. Janelle Monáe. I always turn up the radio when it comes on but I've been slightly obsessed with it since they performed on X Factor recently.

If that's not enough to get your pants a-swinging, the album also comes with a bonus DVD packed full of great music videos for you to boogie along to AND it includes lyric cards so popstar wannabes can sing along.

Pop Party 10 is available now and is currently just £8.99 on Amazon.


Disclosure: I was sent a preview copy of the album for review purposes. My opinions remain honest as always.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...