Thursday, 1 November 2012

NEW KETTLE Tortilla Chips


I've been a fan of KETTLE Chips for many a year now - I love the quality of what I call, 'grown up' crisps. They are tasty and perfect to share as nibbles when you have the girls (or boys) round.

When I was asked if I'd like to review the new KETTLE Tortilla Chips, I couldn't wait to try them! I adore tortilla chips and if they had the same maturity, quality, and hand-baked  flavour  as you'd expect from regular KETTLE Chips, I'd be on nacho cloud 9.

The tortilla chips come in four flavours; Nacho cheese, Cool sour cream, Sea Salted and Sweet Chilli. I have sampled the Sea Salted variety and they are very nice indeed.

The KETTLE tortilla chips are hand-baked until golden and lightly roasted in sunflower oil, KETTLE uses only corn kernels to guarantee a fresh corn taste. Sprinkled with tasty seasonings, each flavour in the range is inspired by authentic Mexican recipes, and is free from all artificial flavours and colours.

The Sea Salted variety are perfect for a night in front of the TV, washed down with a glass of wine. I found them, perhaps a little too salty for my usual taste which is why I think they would be great as nibbles when the wine is flowing - a sophisticated alternative to peanuts.


That said, the packet was demolished in a very short time, and I would happily buy them again. I can't wait to try the Nacho Cheese! Yum yum!



KETTLE Tortilla Chips are available now in Morrisons and Tesco stores nationwide, RRP £1.85 for a 160g bag. They will also be available soon in supermarkets nationwide including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and ASDA.


To find out more, pop over to KETTLE's Facebook page


Disclosure: I was sent some tortilla chips for review purposes. My opinions remain honest.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...