Sunday, 4 November 2012

Hotter Comfort Concept Shoes - Seville Boots


Hotter Shoes kindly send me some gorgeous Seville ankle boots a couple of months ago. I have to apologise for taking my time in writing this review; this is partly because I wanted to give them a 'good workout' over a period of time and partly because I have been buried in work, new schools and babies. But, here we are and I think you'll be as impressed as I am.

Image ©Hotter Shoes

The Seville ankle boots are lightweight, cushioned wedges which not only look great; they also boast of 'surrounding your feet in blissful soft padding'. As I have probably mentioned numerous times on here, my school run amounts to around 6 miles of walking per day so my shoes need to be comfortable. I can't be bothered with special plasters or inserts to prevent my shoes from rubbing; I need to be able to pull my shoes on, and get going and these definitely allow me to do this.

The first time I wore them was to a family get-together and as it was a fresh but dry day, we decided to walk the 2 miles to the venue. Hubby questioned my choice of footwear telling me they looked great but, 'New shoes, on this walk? Really?' I understood his concern; there has been many a time where I've worn new shoes to a party and then spent the next 4 days hobbling around with the most hideous of blisters. Having been used to Hotter shoes and knowing that I can trust them not to rip my tootsies to shreds, I shrugged and said, 'These will be fine'. And fine they were, in fact, they were fantastic. I felt like I was walking along in my slippers; each step making me love them a little bit more. I really like that the soles are flexible which means they move with the foot. 

The design is trendy, especially the much sought after wedge heel. My Daughter Kept saying, 'Muuuum, I want your boots', which I  translated as, 'You're a cool Mum' - hey, it's the closest I'm ever going to get!


They lace-up just to the top of the foot so they can be adjusted to suit all shapes and sizes; whilst offering enough support for the ankle. They are a standard, true-to-size fitting, but they don't rub or pinch.

I opted for the gorgeous soft grey but they are available in a more classic black or a autumnal ruby red - as you can see from the images above, they all look beautiful.

I have worn them so much in the recent weeks (although I haven't been brave enough to wear them in wet weather) and I adore them. I've had lovely compliments on how they look and the school run continues to be a comfortable walk no matter how many tantrums, or grazed knees I have to contend with.

Thanks so much to Hotter Shoes for the sample. if you want to find out more about Hotter Comfort Concept shoes, you can find them on Twitter and  Facebook or visit their website.


Disclosure: I was sent a pair of boots for review purposes, however my opinions remain honest and I am a genuine supporter of the brand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...