Sunday, 18 November 2012

12 Ideas of Christmas Gifts - #1 - Ravensburger 3D Puzzle




Puzzles always go down well with children of all ages - even the very big (grown-up) kids. I was sent a rather stunning Big Ben puzzle and I had also reviewed one previously. This one has been passed on to another puzzle loving little girl who is as delighted as my children were as they brought a little bit of the London skyline into their rooms.

The 216 uniquely curved, hinged and flat plastic pieces mean that there is no need for glue - mess free fun! Each set produces a model that can be displayed proudly.

There are 4 designs to choose from; Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, the Empire State Building and a red and white Lighthouse.

As you can see, the finished creation looks magnificent. As I mentioned in my review, it took some effort to build, but it was worth it as ours still sits proudly on Grown Boys shelf.



Price: Around £15
From: Ravensburger, Amazon, Argos
Best for: 10 year olds upwards who love puzzles.



Disclosure: I was sent a puzzle in return for this Christmas feature. It has been passed on to another child to enjoy. My opinions remain honest as always.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...