Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Momymoo Maia "On-The-Go" Changing Mat review




Baby Girl and I are always 'on-the-go' so I was delighted when the lovely people at Momymoo sent us a Maia "On-The-Go" Changing Mat to review. I am a bit of a germ-freak, so I despise using changing facilities when we are outside of the home, and sometimes, there isn't even anywhere provided to change baby at all! This is where products such as the Maia "On-The-Go" Changing Mat come in so handy.


I have only had my changing mat since last week, and now I would not be without it. I have the fold-up mats that come with changing bags and although they are good, the Maia "On-The-Go" is just that little bit more special. For instance, it has a front zipped pocket to carry nappies, wipes and nappy bags so, if you want to travel light, you don't need a separate bag!

It's wipe clean and practical but at the same time looks stylish. One of the things I like most about it is its nifty handle that has a quick closure buckle to snap on / off another bag or pram. I have mine on the handle of my pram, and I can just grab it easily when I need it. It also has a mesh pocket inside, I pop all Baby Girls bits & pieces in there whilst I'm changing her, so they don't roll off the changing table or I don't leave them behind.


The mat opens to 75cm x 39cm which is a nice size, I feel. It's not too big but it's going to cover enough surface so you know that where your baby is laying is clean and germ-free.
The Maia "On-The-Go" Changing Mats are £28. I was sent the beautiful Batik, but to see the other stylish options visit the Momymoo website


For more information on all of Momymoo's ranges visit www.momymoo.co.uk


Disclosure: I was sent a changing mat for review purposes. My opinions are my own honest thoughts based on my personal experience with the product.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...