I've been lusting over Mama Jewels jewellery for a while now, but I have to say it wasn't until I won a competition recently that I fully appreciated just how wonderful Mama Jewels really is. I'd stopped wearing jewellery simply because babies and young children like nothing better than pulling on necklaces and bracelets and I didn't want them to get broken. I'm not alone in this (rather sad) decision, and it was for this same reason that Amanda created Mama Jewels; to offer Mums jewellery that 'a baby can’t break, can be washed, sterilised and is completely non-toxic for when babies chomp on it, but still looks gorgeous.'
I won this stunning nursing necklace and matching bracelet - and I wear it all the time now. Baby Girl is at that stage where she plays with everything, and whist she's breastfeeding, it's usually my top or my hair; the latter being quite painful at times! My new beautiful necklace and bracelet gives her something else to play with and as it's baby proof, I know it's not going to get broken.
Mama Jewels are kindly offering you the chance to win this absolutely gorgeous Baroque black & gold Nursing necklace worth £23.95!
'A sumptuous necklace, with a beaded chain like appearance with a Baroque style pendant in gold and black.'
This stunning necklace is non-toxic, washable and it can be sterilised. It has been strength tested to 90N and is therefore baby-proof!
51cm from top to bottom, pendant size 30mm
So pretty, isn't it! And it could be yours by simply following the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below - Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to UK readers only.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter which uses random.org.
- There is ONE prize consisting of Baroque black & gold Nursing necklace which will be sent to the winner by the sponsor.
- The winner is final and no correspondence will be looked into.
- All accepted tasks must be completed correctly, or the entry will not be counted. I do check before finalising a winner.
- A cookie may be placed on your computer when commenting & using Rafflecopter.
- This competition will run until 12.01am EST on 5th November 2012. The closing date is displayed on the widget for your information.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days, the competition will be re-drawn.