Friday, 26 October 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month - The special edition Pink Genie Bra


You may know that October is breast cancer awareness month and to coincide with this vitally important campaign, Genie Bra have launched a special pink shade. The new Image Genie Bra will be encouraging women all over the country to wear this amazing charity bra for comfort and ultimate support. Genie bra is now working in partnership with the charity Breast Cancer Care. The 12 month partnership will see the launch of a special charity bra and support Breast Cancer Awareness Month and beyond.



The Genie bra is designed to slim, smooth the shape and accentuate the bust line, boosting your confidence whilst providing you with comfort and support where you need it.



Genie Bra gives you the support you need with no under wires, hooks and  no straps to adjust. I have a Genie bra that I was sent to review, and because of these features it''s really comfy and I can throw it on after my shower in the mornings in no time at all.

The genie bra's secret is in the woven, comfort stretch fabric that custom conforms to any size and never loses its shape.
I have washed and tumble dried my Genie bra and it's not lost any shape and it has not shrunk, which is always good! 
It's great for expectant mums with the wide comfort lift band designed to move to your shape without losing its form.
I'm not an expectant mum any more  but as I'm breastfeeding, I do need bras to be comfortable. It's not a nursing bra, but it's nice to wear when I'm at home, running about after the kids. 
The Genie bra has designed insert pockets, so you can slip in the extra soft, full coverage support pads for that enhanced shape and perkier look. 
I do love how easy it is to clean; just throw it in the washing machine and dryer and the Genie Bra bounces right back to its original shape. The only thing I will suggest is that you wash it inside out or put it in a pillow case, as mine is starting to 'bobble'.

I love mine and would like to thank Genie bra from my sample!


The New Image Genie Bra £39.95 (3 pack) is available now from Asda, Boots, Tesco and Bhs. Or you can also buy direct from www.geniebra.co.uk

For every £13.50 bra sold at Bhs and other selected retailers from 1st October 2012, £1 will be donated to Breast Cancer Care - so go get yourself one!



Disclosure: I was sent a genie bra in white to review. My opinions remain honest as always. Images ©geniebra.co.uk
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...