Friday, 17 December 2010

Review: Kangol Kids hats! Bringing the 'cool factor' to winter!



It's fairly simple kitting our kids out in warm coats and fleecy clothes to keep them warm. But one thing I have struggled with is finding hats my children will actually keep on their heads! My toddler still won't keep a hat on no matter how gorgeous it is, but my older children are at that age where if its not 'cool', it's not worn in public!

Parents can now rely on Kangol hats to keep their kids warm with their stylish AW10 range. 'The new collection is both uber-cute and functional -melding innovation and desirability with Kangols iconic status as well as the traditional craftsmanship for which the brand is renowned.'


The new range is awash with fair isle and tweed mixed with an array of details, such as fur lining, which ensures the children are on-trend just like the 'grown-ups'. Looks include baker boy hats in tweed, the classic Kangol beret and a festive Wool trapper with faux fur.

With such a wide choice of trendy styles and colours, there is bound to be something for even the fussiest of fashion conscious kids.

I was really pleased to review the kids Lozenge knit beret in navy from the lovely people at Kangol. The beret is one of Kangols signature styles, and the lozenge knit brings it right up to date. Originally, it was intended for my Son, who put it on, looked in the mirror, and said 'Skater dude, nice hat!' However, it is a bit on the small side for him and my Daughter was itching to get her hands on it, so we now have one happy girl with a new hat!

The first thing I noticed was the high quality of the knit - A soft cotton with diamond rib texture. It looks so lovely on and like any beret, it is a very versatile look. The beret features the Kangol logo, something also given the thumbs up by my kids.

My Daughter wore the beret proudly to school and was delighted to receive compliments from her peers. She said it was lovely and warm, and was just her style. The lozenge beret is available in other colours such as flannel, and magenta.

Prices start at £9 available from kangolstore.com

Kangol is definitely a brand I will choose for my children again in the future.

Thank you Kangol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...